Aging can affect every aspect of our body…skin, hair, weight, even our brain. While we can not stop the passing of time, we can slow down the damaging affects to our body. Below are 5 services we offer at Stellar Medical Performance to help you look and feel your best regardless of your age!
- Botox or Xeomin. As people age, repeated facial expressions wrinkle the face, Bonaparte said. At the same time, levels of elastin and collagen decline in the skin, causing it to sag. These two factors contribute to facial aging. Botox or Xeomin is used to smooth out skin by paralyzing facial muscles. But, some experts had noted that skin treated with Botox also appeared to regain some elasticity and pliability. They found that the Botox increased the stretchiness and elastic recoil of the women’s faces, causing changes in composition that mimicked more youthful skin. So with these products you get both an immediate short term result, but with continued use you also get long term results, leading to getting by with lower doses over time, and being able to go longer periods between injections. Click here to learn more about the differences in Botox and Xeomin and which would be best for you.
2. PRP Therapy. PRP therapy is a non-surgical, drug-free alternative that encourages your body’s own healing process as it is made from a sample of your own blood. Once the blood is drawn, we spin it in a centrifuge where the red blood cells and platelets are separated. The platelets that remain are concentrated with healing properties that are injected into your degraded or damaged tissue to kickstart the healing process. PRP can be used as a treatment for the skin, hair loss or to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Skin Rejuvenation. PRP improves overall skin texture, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, and plumps hollowing areas such as tear trough grooves, cheeks, and temples. PRP can also help smooth both acne and surgical scars. PRP Facial Rejuvenation takes about an hour to complete.
- Hair Loss. PRP injections can be effective in treating male pattern baldness, both in preventing hair loss and promoting new hair growth. PRP can also aid in the stimulation of hair growth after hair transplants.
- Tendon, Ligament, Muscle and Joint Injuries. PRP injections may be able to treat a range of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. For example, chronic tendon injuries such as tennis elbow or jumper’s knee can often take a long time to heal, so adding PRP shots to a treatment regimen can help to stimulate the healing process, decrease pain and enable a return to activities sooner.
3. Inner Beauty IV Therapy. Ultra hydration with ingredients to fight acne, wrinkles, and tired skin from the inside out, leaving you with an instant refreshed, hydrated glow . Contains Ascorbic Acid, Olympia Vita Complex & Biotin.
4. Weight Loss Programs. It is well known that carrying excess visceral fat tissue increases risk of age-related disease, shortens life expectancy, and raises lifetime medical expenditure. The more fat tissue, the worse the outcome, but even being modestly overweight rather than obese still produces a negative impact on long term health.
If you’ve tried everything to get to a healthier weight but haven’t had much success, you’re not alone. Weight care is more than just “eat less, move more”. Traditional weight loss programs don’t work because sustainable weight loss doesn’t come from yo-yo dieting or calorie counting. It comes from improving your metabolic health. Click here to learn more.
5. NAD+. Decades of scientific research has pinpointed Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, or simply NAD+, as the key anti-aging and optimal wellness molecule. NAD+ is found in every cell of the body and is responsible for optimal functioning of the brain, internal organs, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, metabolic function and anti-aging. Our bodies naturally produce NAD+ but as we age our production decreases significantly – scientists have linked this decrease to disease and aging.
NAD+ works rapidly to repair cells throughout the body and neurons in the brain. NAD+ influences gene expression relating to DNA repair, cell death, and certain anti-inflammatory processes. IV nutrition therapy is an effective way to increase NAD+ levels. As we age, our NAD+ levels decline. Scientists have shown that NAD+ significantly decreases as we age, so it’s beneficial to replenish NAD+ levels to allow your body to function at optimal levels. A significant increase in NAD+ levels helps to restore brain functionality, resulting in increased clarity, energy, improved focus, concentration & mood and better problem solving.
If you are starting experience any of the damaging signs of aging, we can help put together a plan to help you start your anti aging journey. Call our office to schedule a consultation today.